CultureAlley – Learn a language while browsing!
Much needed apps for users who would like to improve their language knowledge. There have been mechanism which has been in the market for learning english, however the reachability of smartphone has gone much deeper and application like these would benefit the users to learn the prefered language on the go and also this is offline which is a great feature.
A typical language product gives you a series of flashcards in the new language – expecting you to memorize them. This is boring, lacks context, & is ineffective. No wonder, industry standards have less than 1% course completion rates.
CultureAlley makes this >10 times better by making language learning a part of one’s daily habits.
Hello English has been installed by 1,00,000+ user and has an 4.5 average rating in google play store.
CultureAlley attacks boring, generic, and old school pedagogy in language learning and turns it on its head. It turns the ridiculous number of hours spent on Facebook, and the web, into a language lesson.
Our web and mobile apps use the Facebook newsfeed + gaming behavior to drive adoption. It progressively replaces parts of a learner’s personal newsfeed (or text on any website) into the language they are learning. This is supplemented by interactive lessons and fun games that include reading, writing, listening, & speaking practice.
Learn spoken English and grammar from Hindi, Bengali (India), Telugu, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, and Bengali (Bangladesh). A free English learning course used by over 45,00,000 learners for spoken English, grammar, and vocabulary building.
Hello English by CultureAlley is India’s number 1 ranked free Educational App, and the best free App to learn English speaking.
- 250 Interactive Lessons: 100% free. Learn English speaking & grammar with useful conversations. All lessons work offline as well!
- Amazing Games: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking exercises with immediate results and grammar tips.
- Chat with teachers: Ask questions on grammar and translations to teachers
- Practice using daily news: Learn new words, pronunciation, and vocabulary
- Conversation practice game: Hold daily-use conversations by speaking into the App – improve your spoken English skills.
- 10,000 words Dictionary: Learn new words, and hear their pronunciation.
So don’t wait: Download the free App right away to help with your dream job interview, or with an exam, or to impress your friends! Improve English speaking, writing, reading, and listening skills. Speak English with confidence!
Designed both for students who have done school education in English medium or in Hindi / Bengali / Telugu / Marathi / Gujarati / Tamil / Punjabi / Urdu / Kannada / Malayalam medium.
Website | Play Store