Smartphone First Information Report
Coolpad Max with dual space feature goes official and will be launched in India on May 20
Coolpad MAX A8-930 Snapdragon 615 Octa Core CPU 3GB/4GB RAM 32GB/64GB ROM 4G FDD-LTE 5.5 Inch 1920*1080 Pixel 13MP
The unique customer experience of Coolpad Max is that it comes with a dual-system (dual space feature) to securely access the mobile ecosystem something similar to Lenovo “Secure Zone” option which is seen in Lenovo A7000.
Coolpad Max has an all-metal unibody and a 5.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 anti-scratch and anti-fingerprint coating. The Coolpad Max runs on Snapdragon 615 and 617 64-bit octa-core processor variants. It has Adreno 405 GPU, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of internal storage, and a micro SD card slot. This 4G LTE smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Coolpad’s custom UI on top of it and gets its strength from 2800 mAh battery.
A 13-megapixel camera with ISOCELL CMOS technology, LED flash on the back, and a 5-megapixel selfie on the front panel. The Coolpad Max has a fingerprint scanner on the back and comes with all basic connectivity features like WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS etc. The handset measure 6.9mm thick, and weighs around 175 grams.
The Coolpad Max will be available in two colors- Gold and Rose Gold.
Coolpad Max expected specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) / Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×6.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging