Youth Apps overview on an app named Chase Mobile. This app has been launched by JPMorgan Chase Finance Category of Google Play. Chase Mobile currently has a user rating of 4.6 from a scale of 5, where 5 being the best. Chase Mobile can be installed on any android device running version 4.4 and up.
- Do your banking right from your Android™ device
- You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
- Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
- View account balances and transaction history
- View your credit and debit card rewards status
- Pay bills and credit cards
- Transfer money between Chase accounts
- Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
- Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
- Send wire transfers
- Make changes to pending transactions
- Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
- Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
- Account balances
- ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
- View your credit card balance and activity
- Make payments
- View Ultimate Rewards® information
|Apps Name||Chase Mobile|
|Apps Developed||JPMorgan Chase Finance|
|Total Installs||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Apps Size||varies from device to device|
|Android Supported Version||4.4 and up|
|Apps Last Updated On||27-Mar-17|
|Play Store Link||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chase.sig.android&hl=en&utm_source=www.youthapps.xyz|
Give below few user Reviews of the app, this will help you to make a choice.
Blocks ability to take screenshots, so it’s a hassle to save confirmations. Other banking apps don’t block the user’s phone features because they have no business doing it. The arrogance of Chase, believing they have a right to decide what features someone can use on their own phone is ludicrous. This earns them 1 star. The audacity is astounding. Talk about over stepping. Safety or not, it’s my choice, not yours. Too bad, it’s a 4 or 5 star app otherwise. This type of behavior has gotten out of hand. We own our phones. Not you.
Gary L Smith
Well, The app is good but we need way see our FICO score within app like the other card companies have transcended to lately. With Bank of America we can see our as spending habits
Wish I had this app for my entire life. Would have saved a lot of head aches along the way. Great job Chase!
The only reason I want this is for the mobile check deposit. The app does not allow me to control the focus when taking a picture and will not take a clear picture. Result is a 99% failure trying to do mobile deposit, especially for the back of check picture.