Aqua Trend 4G smartphone. A 5-inch HD display, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
A Dual SIM support, 4G connectivity with support for LTE bands in India and HotKnot feature that allows two phones to exchange photos and videos instantly as long as the two screens are put together.
Intex Aqua Trend specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 144.5×72.5×8.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Trend comes in Champagne, Silver, Gray and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 9,444. It also comes with a free smart flip cover.
More about HotKnot
HotKnot is an innovative data and file transfer mechanism invented by MediaTek. It utilizes the physics of a capacitive touch screen, such that the transmitting grid in the screen of one phone can interact with the receiving grid in a second when they are in close proximity (less than 1 centimeter).
The MediaTek API for HotKnot (com.mediatek.hotknot) enables you to make full use of this technology. The API provides for detecting the presence of a HotKnot enabled device near a user’s phone, setting up a connection between the two phones and transferring data between them.
With Hotknot you can do pretty much anything you would otherwise do with NFC for phone-to-phone data transfer, such as:
- Exchange web addresses, contact data, photos and videos.
- Exchange game play moves.
- Exchange any discrete data between apps.
- Exchange device capability data to enable Bluetooth pairing, WiFi connectivity or other service hookup.
- Facilitate mobile payments.